I am a researcher affiliated with the Kurt Gödel Society and TU Wien working in the field of logic and (computational) proof theory. I have received several fellowships and prizes, and I am the treasurer of the Kurt Gödel Society (since 2022, publicity chair from 2015-2022). Other than doing science, I like organizing summer schools, conferences, and workshops. The little free time I find I usually spend under water.
- PhD in Computer Science (Logic) – May 2020, TU Wien,
Thesis: Automated Proof Analysis by CERES,
Advisors: Alexander Leitsch and Matthias Baaz.
- MSc in Logic and Computation – Oct. 2015, TU Wien,
Thesis: Herbrand Sequents and the Skolem-free CERES Method,
Advisor: Alexander Leitsch.
- BSc in Computer Science – Aug. 2013, JKU Linz,
Thesis: Detecting Mistakes in Music Performances: An Automatic Music Tutor,
Advisors: Andreas Arzt and Gerhard Widmer.
- Kurt Gödel Society, Senior Postdoc, since 2022.
- TU Wien, Univ.Ass. (2020-2022), Proj.Ass. (2015-2020).
Grants and fellowships
- Proof analysis and automated deduction for recursive structures (2022-2025),
FWF grant I-5848 (231,113.30 EUR).
- Globally Sound Proofs: New Frontiers of Analyticity (2019),
L’ORÉAL Austria PostDoc Fellowship of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (25,000.00 EUR).
- Automated Proof Analysis with CERES (2018-2019),
DOC Fellowship of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (76,000.00 EUR).
- SILFS Prize 2020 for Women in Logic and the Philosophy of Science. Awarded by the Italian Society for Logic and the Philosophy of Science to promote and support the contribution of underrepresented groups to the fields of logic and the philosophy of science.
- Erwin Wenzl Prize 2016. Awarded by the Erwin Wenzl Preis Verein to the most outstanding Master Thesis with connection to Upper Austria.
- Distinguished Young Alumna Award 2015. Awarded by the Faculty of Informatics at TU Wien to the most outstanding master student for their exceptional achievement in research.
Selected research visits
- Laboratory of Informatics of Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France (host Nicolas Peltier), Oct. 2018.
- Laboratoire J.A. Dieudonné, Université Côte d’Azur, Nice, France (host Mai Gehrke), Jan. 2017.
- Data Base Systems (lecturer), TU Wien, 2020-2022.
- Data Modelling (lecturer), TU Wien, 2020-2022.
- Formal Methods in Computer Science (exercise classes), TU Wien, 2020-2022.
- Theoretical Computer Science (exercise classes), TU Wien, 2018.
- Algebra and Discrete Mathematics (exercise classes), TU Wien, 2016.
- IJCAI-ECAI 2022 (student volunteer chair), Vienna, Austria (2022).
- 3rd Workshop on Proof Theory and its Applications and the 3rd International Winter School on Proof Theory (co-chair), Funchal, Madeira (2021).
- Kurt Gödel’s Legacy: Does Future lie in the Past? Vienna, Austria (2019).
- Proof Theory for Automated Deduction, Automated Deduction for Proof Theory, Funchal, Madeira (2019).
- The International Summer School for Proof Theory in First-Order Logic (chair), Funchal, Madeira (2017).
- Twelfth-Sixteenth International Tbilisi Summer School in Logic and Language, Tbilisi, Georgia (2016-2022).
Short lectures / tutorials
- Cut-Elimination. Twelfth International Tbilisi Summer School in Logic and Language. Tbilisi, September 2016.